Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chillies, why are you such bullies?

I can never grow chilly plants properly. The reason behind is a lost cause! I still am unable to comprehend why all my attempts at trying to grow a decent, healthy chilly plant is always met with zero success and plenty of obstacles? In the past, my chilly plants either "dried out" and die with the leaves badly burnt and shrivelled despite me giving them enough water, or as seen for one chilly plant, it just doesn't bear fruits in spite of the many blooming flowers. I have a different experience this time round though. For the few chilly plants I have, the leaves have virtually all fallen off! I have some new buds growing now but believe me, these buds are not doing so well at all and I have no idea why! I just hope something miraculous can happen to revive my existing two chilly babies and somehow, at the end of the day, I will be enjoying at least one chilly fruit on one of them. Will that be too much of a stretch?

No comments: