Monday, January 25, 2010

This is just something I find interesting about my coleus plant. I have a few variants of the coleus plant with foliages of different shades. One fine day, I noticed something peculiar about this one coleus plant, which I grew from a cutting I took from the parent plant I bought at Giant. It turned out that a leaf on this plant actually appears different from the rest of the leaves of this variant. Instead, it is the same as the other variant I have, both in colour and design. Anyways, I think it's easier to just show what I mean with pictures. Maybe it's not that peculiar!

This is the coleus with the peculiar leaf.
The other variant I am talking about. Observe the leaf colour and design of this plant.

The peculiar leaf standing out from the rest of the leaves that define this variant I have. This leaf looks just like the ones above.

Besides my coleus, I have an update on some of the other plants that are currently residing along my corridor. More pictures below.


Ocimum Basilicum
Wormwood after a full trimming, Thank goodness it's growing again.
My codariocalyx desmodium, as promised. This is the younger of the two "gyrans" I have.
Peppermint I just got.
Thai Basil, I believe.

That's all for now. Bye.

No comments: