Sunday, January 17, 2010

As always, I am passionate about gardening with my favourite plants to cultivate being herbs. However, that said, I feel that I have not been doing my gardening correctly. As a self-proclaimed amateur gardener, I believe there's definitely a lot to be learned. I just hope I can get my "corridor garden" the exuberance and splendour deserving of the wondrous plants I have.

These few days have been absolutely inspiring for me. After reading some blog entries and watching youtube entries for some edification, I reckon my desire for gardening has been renewed, not that it has ever really waned or anything. The truth is, I get depressed sometimes when I don't get the results I expected and this disappointed had translated to maybe a short hiatus from caring for my plants sometimes, sorry to say. There should be no reason to short-change my plants anymore, hopefully, from this point on. Even if I may fail in the future, I'm giving it a 25% chance of that with p=0.05 (no reason for this stats), I should just move ahead and just learn from this experience. Right now, it feels like a fresh start for me and I should stay positive about the outcome of the yield. Fingers crossed! Updates coming soon.

Watch this space.

No comments: