Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wonderful Tomato*

(*In case you are wondering what the title of my blog means, mirabilis lycopersicon refers to the title of this entry shown above. Mirabilis is the Latin word for "wonderful" and lycopersicon is actually the Scientific name of tomatoes or part thereof.)

Finally, my dream has come true after months of contemplating! I have always wanted to start an online green diary and I cannot believe my dream has finally come to fruition. Elated as I evidently am, I shall set out to post all botanical and environment related entries on this very blog and hopefully I will fill out these pages with pictures of all my wonderful plants and some of my thoughts with regards to plants and their care. As such, I will cease to post any new info about my plants on my first blog and instead, concentrate such entries here.

No comments: